Transmission Rebuilding or Transmission Replacements
In the transmission repair industry, where you choose to get your car fixed can make a big difference in the service, quality, and definitly the price you receive; and choosing the wrong company can lead to a costly drawn-out project that only fixes the problem in the short term or waste your hard earned money all together. Choose the best.
We have 40 plus years of experience. We want to make 100% sure that you have an accurate quote before we get your vehicle in our shop. For a great transmission rebuilding experience, and an honest quote, call us right now! Our commitment is to give you top quality service at an affordable and honest price. We want to thank you in advance for your business and want to earn your trust. Once we check your vehicle and determine the type of repairs needed to repair your transmission, we will be in keep in contact with every step of the way.
At Transmission Hero , the answer is simple. Whether it's a custom rebuilt transmission, remanufactured transmission, used transmission or a custom rebuilt performance race transmission. At Transmission Hero, we understand that today’s transmissions is the most complicated system in your car, made up of hundreds of complex components that enable your vehicle to move. Your transmission system includes hydraulic transmission fluid system that is very complex not to mention newer units have advanced computers, very complex electrical components. For proper transmission repair to take place, these components must be diagnosed electronically, road tested if capable, lift inspection to check all adjustments & connections to ensure it's not just a minor transmission repair not a rebuild. If your transmission needs to be rebuilt all transmission rebuilds are dismantled, cleaned, and inspected for wear. It's a real process, as you might imagine. But it's a process that provides you with an honest & accurate assessment and the best over all cost gaurented.
If you do need a transmission rebuild , this is what we include in all of our custom rebuilds:
Example dodge transmission 68rfe with update's on a turbo heavy duty 2014 Dodge 3500 ram
- We will tow your vehicle free at no charge with repair ( Please see towing conditions on tow page).
- All vehicle's get a Free Diagnostic (complete powertrain check with our 72 point free vehicle inspection. Free road test, computer scan, and complete lift inspection with a written quote before we charge you one cent. Call us now.
- We will include all Labor :
- Labor to remove the transmission so an internal inspection can be performed.
- Dismantling & the inspection process all parts,& components, case and all the hard-parts are chemically cleaned
- Inspection all worn and/or damaged parts after being chemically cleaned are then meticulously inspected to elimenate any burnt, worn, damaged or defected all the parts are thoroughly inspected
- Rebuilding all replaced parts by our experts transmission re-builders are then re-assembled, adjusted, and bench tested with new parts shown below
- New Updated Master Overhaul Kit ( which includes all new high friction clutches, with all gaskets and seals lip seals, hard seals, molded and metal clad hard seals. And the most Important thing, your transmission will be professionally built with updates to above 2021 O.E.M specifications)
- All New Bands (if applicable some models do not have bands)
- Washer Kit Updated
- Bushing Kit Updated
- Molded Piston Kit Updated
- New Bearing's in final drive and transaxle units
- Reprogramming Shift and Correction Kits (Sonnex Correction Packages & Trans-Go Shift kits) for the rebuilding of the valve-body, pumps and drums to above O.E.M specifications
- Fully remanufactured valve body performance kits includes updated solenoid switch valves for improved shifting, lubrication, and performance.
- Fully remanufactured triple disk billet torque converter is tested for leaks, lockup, concentricity, and balance. Upgrades exceed OE requirements and eliminate the possibility of front seal leaks, premature bushing wear, and vibration.
- We completely rebuild pump, complete with updated TCC limit valve and TCC accumulator to ensure proper TCC control and cooler flow, provides consistent internal pressures, eliminating slippage and delayed engagement.
- New line pressure sensor maintains consistent shift quality.
- Secured accumulator cover bolts prevent loss of 3rd or 4th gear.
- All-new custom-spec bushings improve internal fluid flow control and pressures.
- Bushings and machined surfaces polished to a mirror-like OE finish of 16 RA or less
- Complete system correction and recalibration kit installed to address several OE flaws. Modifications include updates to servos, the PR system, and valve body accumulators.
- Heavy-duty performance shift kit installed in valve body for extra line pressure to reduce slippage and increase durability.
- 100% Parts & Labor warranty given on all rebuilds. With nothing but the highest standards of rebuilding are only excepted here at Transmission Hero.
- Finally we install the transmission back into your vehicle then test drive and double check the transmission for leaks completely and electronically with the our scanner to double check that all line pressure and electronics are working properly before we give you back your vehicle with your new custom rebuilt transmission.
The only time the price will increase is if a hard part core is not rebuild able or you need to purchase a new, rebuilt ,or used hard part like these items: mounts, axles , driveshafts, transmission case pump housing, or valve-body, planetary gears, shafts, solid cast aluminum parts or steel hard parts or internal electronics or internal control modules, solenoid blocks, Tech'em units, wiring harness or outside electrical pre conditioned problems which are not included in the rebuild kit or list above . Vehicle cost will vary from one repair to another in these cases. Then we reassemble your transmission and reinstall it back into your vehicle with 100% Transmission Parts and Labor coverage with Nationwide Warranty
The main goal of Transmission Hero is to provide our customers with affordable transmission repair and reliable transmission service that you deserve. Our certified technicians pledge to work as long as needed to get your transmission running once more, regardless of how damaged it might be. Moreover, if our technicians determine that your transmission cannot be rebuilt, we can buy a remanufactured transmission to replace it or a used transmission if cost is an problem. No job is too big or too small for our team at Transmission Hero. We take every job seriously and we won't stop until we've fixed the issue that have caused you concern.
If you've noticed, as of late, that there might be something wrong with your transmission, don't waste any more time, just pay us a visit. We can help you with that and any other auto repair problem, you might have. Our technicians will repair your transmission before the damage gets even worse.
Call us today and schedule your appointment for a transmission repair service, performed by one of our transmission specialists.
Click to see specials